Thursday 17 March 2016

Mr. Dale's Diary


EXTRACTS from a diary that have been sent to Northern Voices
This is the diary of a man of our times. 
Any resemblance to anyone living is, of course, purely coincidental.

Thursday 17th March 2016

Years ago, I took some of the kids up to the sports stadium in my fiefdom. I think it’s called Sportland or something like that. The masses turn up to watch ball games and have beer. Games with my balls, and beer, are fine things. There wasn’t anything of substance in it for me at Sportland so I stopped bothering.
“Read this, Sire” said my man yesterday. Seems like there’s been some shuffling about of shares and ownership issues at this arena which has caused happiness amongst my people. I wondered if this was a money making opportunity gone missing, but then…. horror of horrors. In all the press releases, I wasn’t mentioned once, despite my unwavering support of my teams. I have seen a few games you know. Even worse, all this P R is giving publicity to the big man and ginge, again. What are they up to, I am the main man here, where were MY comments, MY pictures, MY FEES!!
For them not to mention ME in proceedings is unacceptable. I get the feeling they are after my job, thrusting themselves into the limelight at every opportunity. What unseemly behaviour – attention seekers I call them. Little do they know what I know of them. Nobody plots to oust a well informed gentleman like ME, mwah ha ha haaaaahh.
angry and big and ginge
Mr Dale was quite angry
https://mrdalesite.wordpress.com/2016/03/17/thursday-17th-march-2016/
******

No comments: