Saturday 13 December 2014

End of Year Message from Blacklist Support Group

 
View Blacklist Support Group xmas card.jpg in slide show
Download
View BSG xmas card justice.jpg in slide show
Download
View BSG xmas card Neil Findlay.jpg in slide show
Download
Loading video preview from YouTube
There was a problem connecting to YouTube. This video may not exist or it may only play on YouTube. Try going to their website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlCa8yQmZ70
CHRISTMAS ON THE
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BLACKLIST by Time Served J.I.B. Electrician
I stood up for my rights,
My workmates and my brothers,
On bleak construction sites,
I always shone a light,
For safety, and for others,
All these working men,
Have sisters, have mothers,
No work, my back a knife,
What will I tell the missus,
I'm blacklisted for life,
And not just for Christmas.


Wednesday 17th December 2014 - End of Year Day Out:

9:30am - Royal Courts of Justice, The Strand, London
High Court blacklisting trial continues

4:30pm - Committee Room 17, Houses of Parliament, Westminster
Blacklist Support Group update meeting

7pm - The Westminster Arms, Storey's Gate, Westminster
End of year beer & craic.
Attached Xmas cards designed by Art Against Blacklisting and Neil Findlay MSP
A big festive thank you to everyone who has supported the Blacklist Support Group over the past 5 years.

No comments: