Wednesday 5 October 2011

WHEN CHERIE SHAGG'D TONY

PRICKS WITH EVERYTHING, ESPECIALLY POLITICIANS!

More on the politics of anxiety: 'I kept a strong grip on myself, but the anxiety showed': Tony Blair in his autobiography 'A JOURNEY' (see pages 64 to 65).

IT set me wondering, I couldn't help myself, when I read these words which way Tony's prick tends to tilt when it is properly upstanding to the mean? For it is a well know biological fact the most men's pricks tilt away at an angle from the perpendicular when seen from above; does Tony's tend to swing to the left or to the right? Does Cherie care one way or t'other? I wonder should all respectable English women only give themselves to left-leaning pricks?

And yet, what we had on the night of the 12th, May 1994, was a scene of virtual exhibitionism in the Blair household in Richmond Crescent: for 'even with the heavy curtains pulled, there was a sudden, disconcerting, but also - at that time - somewhat exciting feeling of being on show.' John Smith, the then leader of Labour Party, had just died and his job was up for grabs; the media scrum was 'ten feet or so from our (Tony & Cherie's) bedroom window and Tony writes that 'It was a strange sensation.' It is recorded that Lloyd George had it off with his Mistress while the corpse of his recently dead wife was in the next room.

After John Smith's death, Blair tells us: 'Cherie was an incredible strength during those months (that followed).' Blair writes: '... she cradled me in her arms and soothed me; told me what I needed to be told; strengthened me; made me that what I was about to do was right.' And on the 12th, May 1994, he says: 'I needed that love Cherie gave me ... I devoured it to give me strength, I was an animal following my instinct, knowing I would need every once of emotional power and resilience to cope with what lay ahead (to fuck Gordon Brown for the leadership of the Labour Party) ... I was exhilarated, afraid and determined ...'

On 'Mock the Week', last night on the 'Dave Channel' a comedian reading this stuff joked that on this occasion 'it took Tony Blair 25 minutes to find his weapon of Mass Destruction'. Tony Blair wrote that he didn't want to fight Gordon Brown in the leadership contest because 'such a fight required us to differentiate, and inevitably he would pitch to the left ...' Perhaps, after all, Tony's member pitches' to the right.

No comments: